Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn Debbie
09-27-2008, 10:55 AM,
Attn Debbie
Dear Debbie,maybe you can answer this question for moi.I currently have a freestyle, about 2 1/2 inches long,parted on the left.I am beginning to hate the part. I mean it looks like someone cleved it in there with an ax. I would like a closed part or a break on the left side but it doesn't seem to be possible with a freestyle.Do I need to go to a different vent type ?Or leave the hair a little longer? How would a crown with a swirl fit into this equation? Any thoughts? Muchas Gracias in advance senora
09-27-2008, 02:30 PM,
Re: Attn Debbie
freestyle means you can part it anywhere. (unless you ordered it with a part, but freestyle everywhere else??)
if you want to be able to part the hair anywhere, and not have that defined part that you describe, then order freestyle everywhere...no part.

DebbieS.
09-27-2008, 06:00 PM,
Yes freestyle full ventilation, No breaks No parts.
09-28-2008, 04:28 PM,
When you order freestyle, does it come with a part? Or do you have to specify "no part"? I was under the impression that there wouldn't be any part in it when I placed my order. Sad
09-28-2008, 05:44 PM,
Hair-E Wrote:When you order freestyle, does it come with a part? Or do you have to specify "no part"? I was under the impression that there wouldn't be any part in it when I placed my order. Sad

You can create a part, But if thats not what you want to do its best to request no part, no breaks.