Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
10-28-2008, 06:04 AM,
Re: Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
I understand what you are saying, xeon. this procedure would only be for a select few. it is only going to give the shaved head look, nothing more. some people shave there head but are self concious of the horse shoe area that does not have the stubble look, and the rest does. so this procedure, in my opinion, is probably going to be expensive and only give the shaved head, "stubble" look. so this is ONLY for those people that desire that look.
so, in summation, you are still going to look bald..........but you won't have the "blank" areas of stubble...it will all look stubbled. I can see where some would want it done....but it is definitely not for everyone. But for those that only want to achieve that stubbled look, I think its a good solution, as long as you are not expecting more than what the procedure can offer.
DebbieS.
10-28-2008, 07:31 AM,
I agree with Xeon. I mean, yikes! Imagine being 75 years old and having a dark colored, shaved stubble look. I think procedures like the one that Debbie offers are great as they complement hair systems (just look at BA), but to completely replace a hair system with this sort of thing... that's going a bit far IMHO.
10-28-2008, 07:32 AM,
I have seen some pictures now folks, some do look good but some look bit wierd. I think the problem is that there is a perfect stubble line all the way round that real hair does not have. the best photos seem to be the ones where people have a litlle bit of real stubble left on the top of the head which can be belended in. Think it does definitely work for some peole and good results can be achieved but I think i would rather wear a piece to be honest.
10-28-2008, 07:46 AM,
Intriguing concept, albeit a bit radical.

Personally, I don't see why anyone would take the chance. It's like getting a hair transplant when you are 20. You're rolling the dice BIGTIME on what the future holds for you.

Me? I get tired of the syrup, I take it off, shave it clean, and call it a day. Transplants and tattoos don't give you that option
10-19-2009, 07:19 AM,
What about this for a DIY stubble look:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.naturalmomresource.com/catalog/189/Henna-Penna-Body-Art-Pen-Jasper-Brown.html#reviews">http://www.naturalmomresource.com/catal ... ml#reviews</a><!-- m -->

It only lasts a week max, so if you mess up it's not the end of the world. Anybody know if this would stay on your scalp at all if you had diffuse thinning?
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM,
First of all, I think it's cool that this is possible. I think that some people look good with a shaved head, and stuble can help frame the face. I can see a few problems you might come across though. You may need multiple proceedures as you continue to bald. What happens when you get older and you have a 20 year old's stuble on your head? I imagine you'll look like a dick! With a hairpiece it is detectable to touch, and can come off. At least with this proceedure the tatoo can't be pulled off, and there's no maintenance required. But it sure as hell would feel different to stubble, thus it's detectable to touch. As for looking better? You sound like someone trying to market hair tatooing! Hairpieces are for people who want it achieve the illusion of hair with a bit of length. Hair tattoo is for creating the illusion of stubble. Two different products imo.

homer Wrote:Hello all, I was thinking of getting this done while I wait for an opportunity to grow my hair to wear a syrup again. Anyway I have a website link <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.histudio.co.uk/">http://www.histudio.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

I was thinking of getting this done to achive a shaved look until i leave jobs and wait for my hair to grow at which point back to my hairpieces. What do you guys think and is there anyone who has any experience with this type of thing? I only want to achieve a buzzed look and nothing more. Thanks for any help as always folks!

How long until you leave your job? If you choose to go with this company you will have this forever. Maybe you're best to use you a temporary tatoo like has already been suggested. You've already ditched hairsystems before. You might choose go all natural again in the next few years. As I mentioned before you may need multiple proceedures in the future to fill any further balding. There's no going back from a procedure like this. Since you're going to cover it up with a hairsystem in a few months to a year I would strongly advise against it. If you still want to go through with it, make sure you see one of their clients in the flesh. Photos can be decieving (lightning, e.c.t). Make sure you ask for someone who has MOST of their head tatooed in. Because chances are you are eventually going to tattoo your whole head in. Check out the tatoo from all types of angles and lighting, see how close you can get before you can tell it's a tatoo e.c.t. Well, that's my two cents. Good luck with your decision.

Hair-E Wrote:I agree with Xeon. I mean, yikes! Imagine being 75 years old and having a dark colored, shaved stubble look. I think procedures like the one that Debbie offers are great as they complement hair systems (just look at BA), but to completely replace a hair system with this sort of thing... that's going a bit far IMHO.

What procedure are you refering to? And how did BA use it to compliment his hairsystem?

As for temporary tattoos, I might get one in the near future. I like some tattoos that people have, but I just can't see myself having something like that for the rest of my life. Plus it'd be a good way to freak my family out (they dislike tattoos) Big Grin.
10-20-2009, 11:02 PM,
The hairlines in the before and after pictures on the tattoo site look completely fake. Like they were drawn on with a marker. The younger this forum gets, the more idiotic it gets.
10-23-2009, 09:53 AM,
I'm very curious about this. However, I don't know what the deal is with their website. I tried to sign up for a skype consultation but got no confirmation email; then I tried to have an electronic copy of their brochure emailed to me and got nothing. I think their website is broken. Frustruating...
10-24-2009, 10:45 AM,
madbull speaks nonsense, The hair tattooing looks extremely real - MING from flash gordan.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-24-2009, 11:23 AM,
on a serious note tho. I think it might look good if u were thinning, but still had some hair to shave down, and u wanted or looked good in that style. i think if your planning to do this on really bald scalp, its probably gonna look retarded, as you can see in the pics. When they do it with no hair, it looks kind of fake, the edges are so pronounced, I think they do kind of a shitty job emulating a shaved head on the hairline and temples. It almost looks like magic marker in places. this is not taking into account that the tattoo will probably fade and look even more weird. plus is perm. If u dont like it, ur gonna have a real headache getting all that shit removed.