Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
10-25-2009, 04:54 AM,
Re: Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
I happen to have thin hair just like you're talking about, Xeon. It's a combination of transplanted and non transplanted hair which makes a defined outline of hair, just very thin and lifeless hair so I wear a wig. My scalp has cobblestoning/pits/scars so shaving my head isn't an option for me - like it is for you. This procedure could be a life saver for me. I would rather shave my head and have that "5 o'clock" shadow look for the rest of my life than wear hair glued to my scalp. I would rather have a worry-free lifestyle which is next to impossible with a wig. Lots of people like me might benefit greatly from something like this so keep it in check. Since this procedure won't work for you doesn't mean you have to be that way. If you're happy with your situation then why the derision? Same with you Madbull. I wish I was lucky like you guys and could just shave my head.

As far as it being permanent, well so are my scars so what do I have to lose? Also, if you never get it touched up and spend a lot of time in the sun it will mostly fade so I'd say it's more semi-permanent. Worst case scenario for me? I don't like it and I continue to wear a wig like I do now. I am contacting them on Monday and will ask them a bunch of questions and determine if it's worth it. Personally I can't find a reason not to try it, maybe you guys could help by pointing out a potential hazard that I can't foresee. I keep saying to myself: "what do I have to lose since I cover my scalp anyway?"
10-25-2009, 05:40 AM,
Does tattooing damage or destroy the hair follicle at all? Just curious. Id say the worst thing you have to lose really I guess is your money time and pain. And also in the future when you get older or do not want to wear a wig any more, and do not care about being bald. Ull have that on ur head forever.
10-25-2009, 06:11 AM,
Again - I'll have a scarred up scalp forever so it's either this, a wig, or a cure for baldness which I'm not holding my breath for.
10-27-2009, 05:47 AM,
Well if you go through with it, do you think you can keep the forum updated on how it went for you? If you liked the results etc?
10-27-2009, 07:53 AM,
I would consider this as an option possibly, as some of the photos look really good, but I don't have the right shaped head to suit a shaved-look.