Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
01-01-2009, 09:58 AM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
I think I'd rather be a Rock Star Wink

I've finally found something that combines my business skills with my creative side. It's kind of like everything fell together when I got started with the Full Cap thing a year ago. That solved most of the issues I had with wearing, but I still had to fight the battle of dry hair, and i never did find a shampoo i was happy with, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. If you want it done right, you gotta do it yourself!

The Blue Max CCS has gotten great reviews across the board. And from the initial testing phase of the Blue Max shampoo I'm confident that it will also be a hit.

To answer your question rosco, you can order at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheHairBaron.com">www.TheHairBaron.com</a><!-- w -->. I'll be running the 20% off discount until the new bottle comes out in a few weeks, so if you don't mind not having a silk screened label, order away!
01-06-2009, 01:58 AM,
Rob, it's so great to see you developing all these products and doing the hard work for us! I will definitely hand over my money to you knowing that I will get a product far superior than what I currently use!

You've spotted a gap in the market (several gaps in fact), and I look forward to seeing those gaps filled in with your products. You will make a profit, and we will be much happier with the condition of our hair, so everybody wins Smile

That reminds me, I need to get Blue Max asap Big Grin
01-06-2009, 04:42 AM,
Mr.Burns Wrote:Rob, it's so great to see you developing all these products and doing the hard work for us! I will definitely hand over my money to you knowing that I will get a product far superior than what I currently use!

You've spotted a gap in the market (several gaps in fact), and I look forward to seeing those gaps filled in with your products. You will make a profit, and we will be much happier with the condition of our hair, so everybody wins Smile

That reminds me, I need to get Blue Max asap Big Grin

That's exactly what I'm trying to do, Mr. Burns. I've always felt that if I can't find what I need chances are there is someone else out there with the same problem, so I do whatever it takes to create it myself Smile

I can't go into details just yet, but I was lucky enough to find a lab that has developed some cutting edge technology in hair care, and we are incorporating it into the formula.

Just spoke with the chemist this morning and he is sending out a new test batch today. Hopefully it's right on (the last batch was close) but if not it will go back again and again until it's right!
02-05-2009, 11:45 PM,
Here we go again. :lol:
02-06-2009, 08:06 AM,
I'm with Buckeve...run for cover. No run intended.
02-26-2009, 02:21 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:hmmm so should i expect to see RobsHairreplacement.com soon? heh. maybe u can be a seller of those new japanese wigs. Id buy one from you. Too bad their site is in japaense hard to find a contact anywhere.

Whats this about new japanese wigs?
05-09-2009, 01:45 AM,
Can it loosen knots on a lace base? Conditioners will if not rinsed out properly . If your softening product gets on the knots what will it do? coat it and cause premature shedding. any kind of softening agent can loosen any kind of knot.

improper care causes premature shedding. Wearing hair to long just looks awful no matter how good the hair feels. Lost of finesse

Delicate and skillful approach in dealing with a troublesome situation
How does your serum work without causing premature shedding and loosing of the knots and keeping finesse alive?
05-09-2009, 04:42 AM,
Zoey Wrote:Can it loosen knots on a lace base? Conditioners will if not rinsed out properly .

Good question.

Let me start by saying that-

1) Conditioners can DEFINITELY loosen knots. I use leave-in conditioner to remove density by spraying it on the knots and plucking the hairs. They slide right out.

2) That said, I have only one time had an issue with a unit that shed from the knots. Out of the dozen-15-18 or so units I have had, I haven't had any hairloss due to conditioners. The one unit that had knot issues had to have been poorly tied in the first place. Breakage? Yes. Knot loosening? No.

As far as Blue Max goes, it has a fairly thick consistency. It would be almost impossible to get it on the knots unless you are actually working it into the scalp. I recommend putting a small amount on your fingertips and spreading it evenly throughout the hair itself, staying away from the base. I have never been overly cautious with it though, and have had zero issues.

Quote:Wearing hair to long just looks awful no matter how good the hair feels. Lost of finesse

Delicate and skillful approach in dealing with a troublesome situation
How does your serum work without causing premature shedding and loosing of the knots and keeping finesse alive?

The main purpose is to seal in moisture (you do not rinse it out), which is the primary reason why the hair begins to look and feel bad after a period of time. If you use it continuously from day one on a new piece, it will give the hair longer life.

Don't worry about shedding. Only if you rub it into the knots could it possibly have this effect, and it would be pretty hard to "accidentally" get it on the base.
05-09-2009, 04:50 AM,
Oh yea, and FYI-

I had initially planned on putting the serum on back order a couple of months ago while the shampoo and conditioner were being developed, but I was getting so many orders I decided to keep shipping the product with the paper label.

I am officially down to the very last of the Blue Max Serum. I think I have 12 bottles left, but at least 5 of those are going out today.

The good news is that the shampoo and conditioner will be in my hands next week, and I plan to officially roll everything out when I get back from the UK convention.I will keep everyone posted!
05-09-2009, 07:56 AM,
JROB.........One particular unit I have for some reason, even just letting the shower hit it, no shampoo, would tangle..........

this morning, after SHAMPOO...........I used the BLUE MAX,,,,,,,,,, NO TANGLES !!!!!... Big Grin

GREAT PRODUCT......GREAT PRICE......GREAT SERVICE......FAST SHIPPING!!!.....GREAT PRODUCT YOU DEVELOPED !!!!

THANKS.........JOHNNY/ABQ