Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
05-09-2009, 10:01 AM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
That's one of the best secondary benefits.

Since silicones seal the hair shaft, they also smooth out the cuticle which virtually eliminates tangling. I used to get some really ratty bedhead but it's pretty much gone now.
05-20-2009, 05:24 AM,
is the product line complete Smile...I am coming to the UK convention and probably going to start wearing... so it would be nice to have all the products ready by then Big Grin..
05-20-2009, 06:54 AM,
Yes, the line is complete!

I received the initial shipment about an hour ago. I plan to roll everything out when I get back from the UK in a couple of weeks, sometime in the first week of June. In the meantime I'm going to write up a post detailing all of the juicy secrets of the new products I've had to keep to myself until now Smile

If I get a chance I will post from the UK sometime between now and the weekend.
05-22-2009, 09:17 PM,
I was wondering when I can order?
I tried the website and get forwarded to another link that doesn´t work whenever I click the buy now button.
thanks!!
06-02-2009, 07:20 AM,
This stuff is brilliant Big Grin , cheers for the samples at the convention. I've been using it, and the hair is nice and silky....also, when I wake up in the morning, my hair looks normal, and less like a birds nest!
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM,
I want to say bluemax is all great but i've never used any other kind of shampoo on my hairpiece yet other than bluemax so i got nothing to compare it with lol. But so far jrob your product is the shizz smells nice and yeah its just great. I'll obviously try other shampoo's after the trial stuff runs out to compare but i'm mostly likely going to buy this stuff in the future.. You know or go into a lab with my A level chemistry qualification and try and make my own stuff for personal use lol.
06-06-2009, 03:29 AM,
Thanks for the replies fellas.

Product is in stock, just waiting on the final revisions to the website and we will be good to go.