Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--PLEASE READ***
11-02-2008, 10:23 AM,
Re: *****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--PLEASE READ***
I'm glad you all are on board with the idea. John came up with the idea and we've been working on how to implement it. the webcam is really fun. I got to visit with both John in Minnesota and with BA in Canada.....heck, I can even give you guys a little tour of my salon. ha ha
I think it will be great for newbies that are just starting out and just need some information to complete their first
hairpiece order.
I want to make clear that of course, i will still be available via email to answer questions for you....we do not want you to think that we are now going to stop that customer service in order for you to pay for a web consultation....you know us all better than that....John and I talked in depth about that and we will always be here via email to answer anything you need at no charge as we always have. The webcam will be a more in depth consultation and I will have to actually schedule a time slot , just like a regular salon customer, so we do have to charge for it, I promise to do everything in my power to make it worth the $59 for you.
DebbieS.

Messages In This Thread
Re: *****SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT--PLEASE READ*** - DebbieS. - 11-02-2008, 10:23 AM