Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
05-12-2011, 08:08 AM,
RE: Re: Ask a question.
Hi pike.. sorry I only just saw this now-- I normally just look at the main body of the page rather than up the top here.....you`re better off doing any new posts/questions down on the main forum there..just so few posts up the top here. I guess the choice between Ilace and french is purely a matter of choice... I have no experience of wearing Ilace, but I imagine it`s just as light to wear as the other laces.....you could order one of each and see which you prefer, so for subsequent orders you`ll know what you like.....regards for now, Paul.
06-19-2011, 06:34 AM,
Hello,

I am thinking about ordering, but I have a few questions.

Is there a way to have the hair on the sides and back stick or spike out, rather than than lay flat on your head? The reason I ask, is because I have very fine hair and when cut short it sticks out on the back and sides. Similar to an asian's hair. So you can imagine how hard it will be to blend the topper in with my own hair if it lays flat.

I've attached a picture of the hairstyle for my piece. What would you recommend for the:

Base
Front Curvature
Hairstyle
Wave

Attached Files Image(s)

06-19-2011, 06:47 AM,
Howdy, I`d suggest you enclose that pic and if you can get one taken from behind of a/that style you want...also a pic of your own hair especially at the back will help the factory to create what you want.... you`ll have to make a template to get the front curve correct , and so you get a proper fit for the rest of your thin/bald area..... base material is your own choice... I`d suggest maybe French lace for the main part and a Swiss lace front as that hairstyle is very exposed, so Swiss will give greatest invisibility to the casual glance.rench lace is more durable. If you enclose a pic to John [Toplace] of your own sides/back hair, he`ll be able to advise/order a good density-match too......... as that style is very short, any `wave` will mainly be lost during styling / cut-in...... probably body-wave would be sufficient ..the main thing is to get the hair ventilated in so that it tends to stand up as you require....Paul.
07-04-2012, 11:32 AM,
Hello,

is there other way to pay for hair system beside paypal. I have some problems with paypal and i would like to make new order if there is other way to pay...

Thank you
07-09-2012, 01:14 PM,
The invoice comes from PayPal but you don't necessarily have to use PayPal to pay. If you hit the 'pay now' button it asks you 'do yo have a PayPal account?' If you say no it will lead you to another screen that will accept debit/credit cards from Visa, Amex, MasterCard, etc. and you can pay with a card. If you have neither you can send a payment via Western Union--write to [email protected] for instructions for this.
John
07-14-2012, 12:57 PM,
Hey guys,

Second attempt at wearing and I'm loving it. I really feel happier with the extra hair and had a few compliments which of course helps the process.

As for bonding not all plain sailing but I'm so wanting this to work as I really like what I see from this and I will try everything and work hard at getting this right.

I'm wearing two partial pieces at the hairline. I'm about a NW3.5/4 without them.

My questions might seem a bit stupid but I'm wondering how you guys manage to get into the tape? I cut my nails everyday so I don't have nails to find an edge of the tape but I seem to be struggling to find the corners.

Also with extendabond tape, what side do I place facing the scalp?

Any tips for tape? Much appreciated in advance.

I struggled with walker non-shine due to an oily scalp but I'm trying the scalp protector tonight for the first time and hopefully this is a winner. Don't want to speak to soon but certainly feels a much tighter bond already some 3hrs into wearing an trying the new tape.

Thanks in advance.
07-19-2012, 01:05 PM,
Question Changing Base Size
I've been wearing going on 3 years (topper) and my naturally growing hair has continued to thin in the back. My pieces are just now barely covering the bald spot in the back. Rather than having a new mold made to capture this newly thinning spot, I was wondering if I could mail you one of my pieces as a guide and ask you to add 1" along the back of the base. Will this work?

John
07-24-2012, 03:05 PM,
Kevinme,

You'd be better posting your questions in the main forum.
I'm not sure many regulars look at this section & leave replies.
10-26-2012, 06:07 AM,
Thanks Hersuite, I've just noticed now. Wink
01-30-2015, 11:29 PM,
Need recomendation/help
Its my first day in this forum.

This Forum is vast and search Results are huge.
Can someone help me with a few quick answers? or may be direct me to the right place?

1. For a Lace front and poly perimeter, what all accessories are required. I want the complete list. I want to use glue in front and Tape all around. (Eg Remover, glue, knot sealer, alchohol, OWRG)
3. Whats are the most recommended products. Whats the most recommended Tape (2-3 weeks, and no residue).
2. Whats the best place to buy these, specially OWRG ? I am in the UK and I only know about HD site.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much in advance