Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Re: Ask a question.
04-07-2009, 04:24 AM,
Re: Ask BA.
ba

i just sent a new order via usps mail to pine circle on friday. i sent template, hair samples and notes. i did not specify normal hair direction. the unit is a partial. i have my own hair for hairline and high on the sides where i have a left side part (parting my own hair and combing over unit). i always comb my hair/unit hair back and angling towards the back right of my head. my question is this. i ordered freestyle again but forgot to note the way i comb hair. i did not think that mattered, but in a recent post i see you told someone who combs hair forward to order "freestyle forward". do i need to have my notes i sent changed from "freestyle " to " freestyle back" or at least add the hair direction? or am i safe. also, at the left back of my current unit near where i comb my own hair over at the part, the hair is flatter than the rest of my head. should i possibly order "' spikey flatback throughout" to get more lift or do i just need to tease the hair up more there. i'll wait for your advice/response to decide if i need to add something to my notes-- if you or john can do that
thanks
dougmm
04-09-2009, 09:52 AM,
dougmm Wrote:ba

i just sent a new order via usps mail to pine circle on friday. i sent template, hair samples and notes. i did not specify normal hair direction. the unit is a partial. i have my own hair for hairline and high on the sides where i have a left side part (parting my own hair and combing over unit). i always comb my hair/unit hair back and angling towards the back right of my head. my question is this. i ordered freestyle again but forgot to note the way i comb hair. i did not think that mattered, but in a recent post i see you told someone who combs hair forward to order "freestyle forward". do i need to have my notes i sent changed from "freestyle " to " freestyle back" or at least add the hair direction? or am i safe. also, at the left back of my current unit near where i comb my own hair over at the part, the hair is flatter than the rest of my head. should i possibly order "' spikey flatback throughout" to get more lift or do i just need to tease the hair up more there. i'll wait for your advice/response to decide if i need to add something to my notes-- if you or john can do that
thanks
dougmm

I would advise you leave it at Freestyle Doug, But if you are putting it behind your hairline request no graduation.
04-09-2009, 10:55 AM,
thanks ba
i'll leave order at "freestyle" and i did indict " no graduation", so i guess i'm all set. again, thanks for response.
04-12-2009, 06:49 PM,
New here, just a question.

Is it possible to make a template without shaving your head? Where your hair is thinning and where you think you'll be bald?

To explain, I've been rapidly losing my hair for about a year now and me parading around with a bald head is just not a good look for me. So I want to be prepared, not go completely bald then just suddenly show up with a full head of hair.
04-14-2009, 01:57 AM,
Perks Wrote:New here, just a question.

Is it possible to make a template without shaving your head? Where your hair is thinning and where you think you'll be bald?

To explain, I've been rapidly losing my hair for about a year now and me parading around with a bald head is just not a good look for me. So I want to be prepared, not go completely bald then just suddenly show up with a full head of hair.

It is but when time comes to wear you would be best to shave the hair for a better fit.

You can measure were the bald area is and create the front hairline using the contour shapes below :

Attached Files Image(s)

05-01-2009, 03:39 AM,
dougmm Wrote:thanks ba
i'll leave order at "freestyle" and i did indict " no graduation", so i guess i'm all set. again, thanks for response.

Make sure you make the "no graduation" message really, really clear! Include photos of hairlines and from different angles, because a photo speaks a thousand worlds. At the moment the factory workers seem hell-bent on putting a good deal graduation in the pieces Smile
05-01-2009, 07:44 AM,
BA,

How much do the full caps cost? and if I send in a sample of my own hair, how long until I receive my hair system?
05-01-2009, 08:46 AM,
Cost is $350 plus $20 S&H for a total of $370. It will take 5-6 weeks.
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM,
Hi BA, I’m gonna order my first piece soon. I am looking for something that’s fairly undetectable to sight and touch that I can wear in a short choppy style that exposes the hairline. Is French lace with a SFS front a good place to start?? If so, is it possible to wear a unit like this for extended amounts of time (up to four weeks)? Or will I need something with ‘skin’ edges to get the piece to stick? What would the best glue be to use for extended wear? I am looking for somebody that could attach and detach the piece for me until I get the confidence to do it myself....

Also, what sort of density should I go for (i’m 27)!??
05-08-2009, 12:19 AM,
It is mate if you get a glue that will give you that hold for that length of time, For your first you would probably be better using the thinnest skin on the sides and back, you get that down well its very difficult to feel it anyway just like all lace.