Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
revealing your bald head to girlfriend
11-12-2008, 02:26 PM,
Re: revealing your bald head to girlfriend
I am with those who opt for privacy for my dome.

This is one of the considerations to be borne in mind before wearing a piece. It will make you look better when the piece is on, but you look much less attractive with it off, for 3 reasons. First, you have to shave off the thin hair you had, leaving only the dreaded old man's horseshoe. Second, whereas I have a nice tan on my face, the scalp under my hairpiece is fishbelly white and the skin is not always in the best condition. Despite my best efforts at skin hygiene I get fairly regular pimples, probably because pores get blocked with glue, and because the skin doesn't get much light or fresh air. Thirdly, in order to be in proportion with my hairpiece when it is on, I have to keep the horseshoe hair thick - not a good look when the piece is off.

I made the decision when I started wearing a piece that no one would ever see me with it off. Sure girls are intrigued when they find out you have fake hair, and they nag to see you without it. I have made it clear that I am never going to take it off in front of her, and she has accepted that. Hairpieces are an illusion which we undertake primarily for women's benefit - they want to date a stud with full flowing locks. To let them see the mechanics of how the illusion is achieved is to spoil it for them for ever, like showing someone how a magic trick works.

Messages In This Thread
Re: revealing your bald head to girlfriend - Baldrich - 11-12-2008, 02:26 PM