Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of pics
04-25-2009, 07:19 AM,
Re: Couple of pics
Steve, I have only ordered straight hair so I really cant comment on curls. My natural hair is straight so that is what I order. I have not encountered any problems with straight hair at all. looks great.

I sent you a couple of pics a few days ago, didnt you receive them? I'll try again.

Speaking of short hair styles, the full cap I am wearing right now is about to be replaced, I am gonna cut it real short before I bury it, just to see how it looks.
04-27-2009, 10:07 AM,
Hi Tomas,
at the monent i'm not at home and unfortunately i haven't got access to my emails.

I read something on the Net that straight hair on full caps woudn't be looking natural...i think that's nonsense. Thanks that you confirmed that. I looks absolut natural on your full cap. I like to choose straight hair for my order too but get a little bit uncertain about that.

Good luck with your short hairstyle. I would be interesting if can go so short as you want with your full cap...and don't bury it that would be a pity. Big Grin

Best regards,
Stephan
05-02-2009, 02:02 AM,
Hi Tomas,

i'm back home again. Unfortunately i didn't receive your email... I would be kind if you try to send it to this alternative adress: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> ...I'm quite sure it works.

Best Regards,
Stephan
05-19-2009, 03:54 AM,
Hi Tomas,

It's me again. If you got the time it would be very good if you send me the pics that I didnt receive the first time. Please try it again with the different email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks again mate.

Stephan
06-13-2009, 03:16 PM,
Im just wondering if this full cap is extended all the way down his neck and sides. it looks as if hes kept some of his natural hair all around the edges. Has he???
06-13-2009, 11:48 PM,
anubi5 Wrote:Im just wondering if this full cap is extended all the way down his neck and sides. it looks as if hes kept some of his natural hair all around the edges. Has he???

I think you mean his sideburns, as far as i kown...they are real. it makes the full cap look very natural and realistic.
06-14-2009, 02:23 AM,
firefly Wrote:
anubi5 Wrote:Im just wondering if this full cap is extended all the way down his neck and sides. it looks as if hes kept some of his natural hair all around the edges. Has he???

I think you mean his sideburns, as far as i kown...they are real. it makes the full cap look very natural and realistic.

No i dont mean his sideburns. I mean the back his neck right down the bottom the hair looks like there is a slight transition between his real hair and the piece... DOnt get me wrong I think it looks great but I wonder if maybe its better to keep an outline of your own hair maybe it would feel better when people run their hands up the back of ur neck.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-14-2009, 07:15 AM,
I never thought about that, but you are right there is a slight difference at the back. I could be related to the haircut. However the hair at the neck looks very good and perfect to me. I think its possible to get this with a full cap. Perhaps he is relying to this and answer the question. Wink
06-15-2009, 02:48 AM,
[

No i dont mean his sideburns. I mean the back his neck right down the bottom the hair looks like there is a slight transition between his real hair and the piece... DOnt get me wrong I think it looks great but I wonder if maybe its better to keep an outline of your own hair maybe it would feel better when people run their hands up the back of ur neck.[/quote]

you looking to hard
06-15-2009, 09:09 AM,
Hello

Anubi, its a full cap, I am completly shaved, so not a single hair is my real.