Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of Paul before and after
01-27-2010, 06:35 AM,
Re: Photos of Paul before and after
Just posting the other 2 pics as mentioned in the last post --the camera can make it seem a little bit artificial but it looks really natural in reality ---been great to have been able to go out in public again with confidence --what a relief --delighted with the value for money --- John was saying in the original post that my hair is brown --it`s a very dark [ bordering on black ] brown -- I ordered a 1B colour with a density 65% around the perimeter and a bit less in the crown /top --that was to allow the stylist to thin it in as she wished. Left it a bit long [about an inch too long] at the first styling ,and then a few days later, just got it trimmed after it had `settled in`` a bit. There is a `` slight wave`` in the hair. I have coloured my own hair many times in the past to blend it in with other [black ]haired units I have been supplied with --- I will see how the colour on this system `behaves`` as time goes on ---colouring is really easy to do --the trick is not to leave it on the system more than a few minutes at most as the hair really `grabs`the colour very fast ---treated /bleached hair tends to do that. Your own natural hair will take the colour much more slowly so you might have to leave it on for 15 /20 mins depending on the depth you want.[attachment=1]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Photos of Paul before and after - bingofan - 01-27-2010, 06:35 AM