Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning frontal lace?
12-10-2008, 02:07 PM,
Cleaning frontal lace?
It seems as though I tend to get some glue stuck on the frontal lace. I've tried to alcohol it and clean it up but it some of it tends to stay on. I even think it's ruining the frontal hairline look because the hair is gluing together at the bottom base, causing a "wall" of hair. Is there a better product to get all the glue off it?
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM,
Re: Cleaning frontal lace?
What KIND of glue ?

Fred (StealthTJ)
12-11-2008, 07:29 AM,
Hey GQ...get yourself a cheap toothbrush and dip it in alcohol and separate the hairs with the brush if they get stuck together and off your forehead....give it a shot it works for me. Cheers
12-11-2008, 10:46 AM,
Wheels07,

What a fantastic and easy tip. I really thought I'd wrecked my piece as there were quite a few clumps... was making the front look awful, had to comb hair over to cover it.

Just did your little trick, and hey presto, seperate hairs again, like brand new. Thank you, thank you!

Jazzy
12-11-2008, 01:42 PM,
wheels07 Wrote:Hey GQ...get yourself a cheap toothbrush and dip it in alcohol and separate the hairs with the brush if they get stuck together and off your forehead....give it a shot it works for me. Cheers

Great advice.....That's exactly what I do. The fine bristles of the toothbrush act to trap and pull adhesives out of the hair much better than a comb. You can also "smush" the bristles through the bottom of the lace to push adhesive residue out of the lace if you are careful.