Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting caught wearing a TL
12-11-2008, 05:32 PM,
getting caught wearing a TL
I want to ask you all a question.
Day to day,
1) How hard do you have to work to keep the system undetectible. (several times during the day checking up on it?)
2) How often do you get detected by other people?(not when intimate. . .but just out in the general public/work etc).

Just want to know what I may be getting into.

Thanks and regards to you all,
Jim.
12-12-2008, 03:24 AM,
Re: getting caught wearing a TL
Hey Jim,

A lot of it depends on your level of ability to style and tweak where needed during your morning routine and of course the style you wear. Initially you will spend a lot of time on it but as you get past the learning curve, less and less. If you show a hairline then it's going to be a lot more work more often keeping it looking natural.
I wear a comb down style so I dont spend a lot of time worrying about something being off throughout a normal day. I do check it in the mirror whenever I go the men's room just out of habit mostly. And if it's really windy when I go out at lunch I check it when I come back in.
I've never been busted in public. That's not to say someone didn't notice and just didn't say anything but I'm pretty critical myself so I doubt anyone ever notices.
Avoiding detection during intimacy is the most difficult, have to make sure the sides and back are secure so fingers don't catch an edge. And of course when your hair looks good people natuarally want to run their hands through it !

Klifford
12-12-2008, 09:35 AM,
Klifford,

Can you please show a picture of how your hair look with the comb-down style ?
12-13-2008, 01:59 AM,
Sure. I'll post one tonight when I get home from work.
12-13-2008, 03:00 AM,
Thank you very much Klifford, looking forward.
12-16-2008, 01:48 AM,
Hey Jonesy,

Sorry I'm so late posting this pic. Had computer problems all weekend.
Anyway here ya go !
BTW, this piece is about 6 mos old and about ready for the trashcan but you can get the idea of the style anyway...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr137/klifford5/?action=view&current=combdownstyle.jpg">http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr13 ... nstyle.jpg</a><!-- m -->
12-16-2008, 05:26 AM,
Nice job Klifford!
Regards,
John
12-16-2008, 12:25 PM,
Very nice and thanks for posting pic.
1) What are the specs of your system? (my guess french lace).
2) You are combing it forwards without revealing hearline. Is that how you style it on purpose to have minimal maintenance and no worries?.

The color looks like a great match too. Did you touch it up yourself?

Good job mate!
Jim.
12-16-2008, 01:16 PM,
Klifford that looks great man.

Sometimes the "worn out" pieces look better than they do when they are new!
12-16-2008, 03:02 PM,
Looks very good klifford !, I would have never guessed.

It seems like you don't use hair product in this pic, am I right ?, usually when no hair product is used the wig's hair look less real, but yours look really natural...

I've yet to see a toplace wig that is combed forward and didn't give an amazingly natural look.