Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you please comment on this ?
12-14-2008, 10:10 AM,
Re: Can you please comment on this ?
Quote:If you are terrified that someone might find out, you probably shouldn't be getting a piece, because no matter how good it looks there is always a chance that someone will pick it out. If you get the right specs, get a good cut-in and maintain it right the odds are slim, but the possibility is always there.

Yes, I will be very sad if someone will find out without me telling him, and more sad if the rumor will get out and spread.

Still, currently I'm doing a comb-over which isn't much better than going with a piece. It gives the illusion of hair, it is destroyed by the wind, it doesn't look pretty. I'm always looking at a near mirror (or window) to see that everything is in place and that no baldness is seen, and to top it all, I won't be able to keep the coverup much longer, and as time passes this haircut just look worse and worse.

If I go with a wig and get discovered by someone who will spread a rumor about me that will get to everyone and make my life miserable, I can still shave my head, but I look much much worse with a shaved head, that maybe it is better to go with a wig even if people know.

All I know is if I do nothing, I'll soon get to a situation where everybody see that I'm balding badly, putting the wig then will be extremely hard, because I won't be fooling anyone. I don't really see a choice here... If I want to look good no matter what, I must switch to a wig asap.

The rumor of William Shatner wearing a piece was always there, yet it didn't keep him from being a sex symbol, at least when he was younger. It would have happened to a much lesser degree if he went with Patrick Stewart's bald head. Looking better while people are talking, seems to me like a better alternative than looking worse so people will shut up. That's how I see it now anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Jonesy123 - 12-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-15-2008, 03:45 AM