Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE acid test...Holiday photos!
12-19-2008, 02:45 PM,
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos!
Quote:Jonesy123 wrote:
The thing is, I know that in order to look my best I’ll have to dye my hair to get rid of those white hairs (last girl I dated practically asked me if she could do it for me), but more important than looking my best is looking like I don’t wear.

Hi Jonesy, I guesss you have to ask yourself if a natural looking hairpiece (even though that is not looking your best) will be an improvement on how you look and feel about yourself now. If yes, why not just go for it?

Or if you are not sure, maybe you can do what I'm gonna do. I'm ordering a piece once I get a template done. When it arrives, I will see if it blends well with my hair. (send it back if it doesn't). After that, I'm going to keep the piece until the day I feel that the maintainance of wearing the piece will be a worthwhile jump from my current thinning hair.(I'm also kinda scared of shaving my hair) But from what I see from this forum, the maintainance seems to get easier as you get the hang of it.

I think maybe your main concern is something might go wrong without someone to guide you?

Regards

Messages In This Thread
THE acid test...Holiday photos! - Mr.Burns - 12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - undecided - 12-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 03:54 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 09:05 AM