Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE acid test...Holiday photos!
12-19-2008, 08:48 AM,
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos!
Quote:They will never be perfect, but as I said in the other post they don't have to be. Fact is, your eye is already getting trained to spot pieces, but in reality even you and most other wearers wouldn't pick me or Burns or most anyone else here out of a crowd.
I know I won’t, because you both know what you’re doing. I’m simply trying to learn from the best.

Color blending seems very important. You (JRob) don’t have to worry about it because you go with a full cap, and Burns don’t need to worry about it, among the rest because he’s combing down from the top, and using white hairs which enhance the illusion that his topper can’t be a wig (even if color match isn’t perfect).

The thing is, I know that in order to look my best I’ll have to dye my hair to get rid of those white hairs (last girl I dated practically asked me if she could do it for me), but more important than looking my best is looking like I don’t wear. The fact that looking my best and looking like I don’t wear won’t coincide, is a bit depressing (but being bald, with or without white hairs, is even more depressing, so I guess like everything it's a matter of what's the least worst alternative).

My list of priorities from the wig:
1. Look real.
2. Look real.
3. Make me Look my best.
4. Low maintenance.

Messages In This Thread
THE acid test...Holiday photos! - Mr.Burns - 12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - Jonesy123 - 12-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 03:54 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 09:05 AM