Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE acid test...Holiday photos!
12-18-2008, 10:50 PM,
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos!
undecided Wrote:Hi Mr Burns

Out of curiousity, are the May2008 and March2008 pictures the same hairpiece?

Regards

Yup! You can notice in May it has shed a bit more. So that's why I will never again start with a hairsystem that has light density. I always try to start a little on the thick side, let it shed, and then finish when it's just slightly below the perfect density. You will get maximum time out of it this way.

Tapehead Wrote:For some reason people are getting the idea that color matching the piece to your own hair is difficult. In most cases, it's not at all. You send a hair color sample for the match areas and possibly specify an extra uniform highlight color for the top and that's it. You have to stay on top of things to maintain the piece color one way or another over time, but it isn't that big of a deal.

The very first piece I ever ordered was a 100% correct colour match. And I mean 100%!! The next two pieces I ordered (with the same specs) were way off. I had to send them back. So it is not an exact science, and they will not always come 100% correct. But tolpace will do everything they can to get it right, so just send it back and send more hair samples so they can see the difference between your hair and the piece.

Messages In This Thread
THE acid test...Holiday photos! - Mr.Burns - 12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - Mr.Burns - 12-18-2008, 10:50 PM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 03:54 AM
Re: THE acid test...Holiday photos! - JRob - 12-20-2008, 09:05 AM