Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-26-2008, 01:21 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
It is very ironic that women can wear wigs, hair extensions, padded bras, get fake boobs to improve their appearance and nobody in society gives it a second thought considering it normal. Men are still ridiculed for wearing a hair piece, and become brunts of jokes by national comedians to John Doe and Jane Doe.

In terms of disclosure, the only ones that know are my ex-wife and two children. I told her just before we married and at the time she was 22 and I was 29. I lost my hair at 21. No, I did not tell her immediately out of fear. Her answer was she loved me, and understood my need to want to look my best. I doubt if that would have been her answer when we first started to date.

I don't tell anyone I date. They just think I have great hair. I wear a full cap too. I confirmed to myself not to say anything in the initial stages of dating because a year ago I dated one women for 2 months. She was over to my house one night, and went to get something for me in my closet. I forgot that's where I keep my spare piece. She came out with it and said what is this. I obviously had to tell her. The look on her face was like she was repulsed. Anyways, that was the last time we went out. After that, she was always "busy". Fortunately she had enough integrity to not tell mutual friends. I've run across her socially, she's been pleasant but I could tell she'd always stare at my hair and just kinda smirk.

I'd certainly tell someone after dating for a year or more, but never immediately. I figure by that time the woman knows the man and it should not matter about the hair. If it does then, it tells me she's not the one for me.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - ftwguy - 12-26-2008, 01:21 AM