Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-24-2008, 08:52 PM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Jonesy123 Wrote:
Quote:Consider yourself lucky dude. If she likes you without the wig stay the course. If she doesn't like wigs she won't like you wearing one. Some women have an issue having someone else's biology on your head.

Not so simple. She is positive beyond any doubt I have thick hair below the combover. She asked for more than one time to dye my hair with her own hands (in order to get rid of some white hairs that I have that annoy her, since according to her I'm too young to have white hairs). I actually almost said "yes" to her dying my hair since it could have gotten us very close, but then remembered that I'm practially bald on top... Together with some help of toppik and dermmatch I gave her a very good illusion of a thick head of hair (at night!), but sooner or later she'll find out the truth.

I simply feel that she's too superficial, my hairloss won't go with her, there are those girls... If I met her with a wig and she didn't know, I was in a better spot. On the other hand maybe it's better not to have such type of a person as my girlfriend... maybe my hairloss saved me from a broken heart later on...

Very Simple....R U N..Don;t walk away from this woman. A few white hairs "annoy her"? Not a good foundation there to stand the storm of aging. When she finds out the truth she will probably doing the running and you a huge favor.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - TomBongi - 12-24-2008, 08:52 PM