Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-23-2008, 07:51 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Quote:Jonsey, What you say is kind of contradictory. One breath your saying shes the most ideal girl there is, in the second breath you are saying shes superficial with a mentality of a 16 yr old. try not to think with just your penis. A perfect girl goes way beyond looks. Mentality is a BIG part. Where I am from there are a lot of pretty girls with fun type personalities, but there mentality sucks ass.
I didn’t notice I was contradicting myself, sorry. I am aware of the importance of mentality, and this is why I said:
Quote:I have this *other* female friend, who looks less pretty than this one (still not bad though), but when I talk to her (to the less pretty one) then OMG, I say to myself this is the type of conversation I want to have with the person I love, everything flows so smoothly, effortlessly, nobody is trying to be someone who is not, there is never a pause of silence even if we talk for hours. She also doesn’t give a damn about my hair, she wants to leave her boyfriend after years just for me… but the thing is, I’m not attracted to her enough... If I could morph the good qualities of both these female friends I would have gotten myself the perfect female, flawless. Life is a compromise…

Quote:My gf knows I wear, and she really doesnt give a shit. In fact it was her idea for me to get one in the first place.
Wow you are lucky man. But you are right, the *right* girl will not give a shit if you wear or not, as long as it looks good, so I better be calm about it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - Jonesy123 - 12-23-2008, 07:51 AM