Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-23-2008, 07:31 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Jonsey, What you say is kind of contradictory. One breath your saying shes the most ideal girl there is, in the second breath you are saying shes superficial with a mentality of a 16 yr old. try not to think with just your penis. A perfect girl goes way beyond looks. Mentality is a BIG part. Where I am from there are a lot of pretty girls with fun type personalities, but there mentality sucks ass.

my second comment is that, what you need to worry about is your own attitude, not the wig. I see guys who are fat, bald and ugly with the hottest girls all the time. Its their attitude that attracts females. I dont think you can go into this being overly worried or whinny about it. Have a sense of humor about it. Feel that you are attractive even if u shaved your head and sported a chris daughtry look. From my experience, you dont have to rush and tell girls that you wear a wig. It hasnt been necessary for me. when you find the right one who u know wouldnt care much cause she already likes you for you, then you can tell them. And if a bitch is that shallow that she wont like you just cause you wear a hair system, then thats great for you! Why would you want a girl that shallow. who cares if you wear a wig. There are millions of bald guys out there, and you chose to do something about it. that to me is a very insignificant thing for a guy.

My gf knows I wear, and she really doesnt give a shit. In fact it was her idea for me to get one in the first place. She knew that I would look better with more hair. And i have a good attitude about it with her. ill even make jokes about it myself, If its really windy out, and im with her ill say some shit like, damn it i hope this carpet doesnt fly off, and shell laugh about it and actually like the fact that I have a cool, non whinny attitude about it. I even make comments to her like, hold on the UPS guy is there, my new hairstyle comes in a box from china. Now even tho i have this carefree attitude with her, no one else knows that I wear. and i wouldnt want to go advertising it to everyone. Im not that open about it either.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - Xeon005 - 12-23-2008, 07:31 AM