Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-23-2008, 07:21 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Quote:At the end of the day, though, if there's no gray cell connection, the relationship is not going to last very long. Dare I say that it's easier to add hair than it is to add IQ points.
I know. It’s not that she’s stupid, not at all. She was on the dean’s list of excellence last year (something else we have in common Smile). It just that when she doesn’t have obligations (like tests etc.) she *chooses* to occupy her mind at superficial things. She reminds me of when I was 16.

I have this other female friend, who looks less pretty than this one (still not bad though), but when I talk to her then OMG, I say to myself this is the type of conversation I want to have with the person I love, everything flows so smoothly, effortlessly, nobody is trying to be someone who is not, there is never a pause of silence even if we talk for hours. She also doesn’t give a damn about my hair, she wants to leave her boyfriend after years just for me… but the thing is I’m not attracted to her enough... If I could morph the good qualities of both these female friends I would have gotten myself the perfect female, flawless. Life is all about compromise I guess, making the right one…

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - Jonesy123 - 12-23-2008, 07:21 AM