Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-23-2008, 05:41 AM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Quote: Some women have an issue having someone else's biology on your head.
Quote: Jonesy, perhaps she just had that tone in her voice cause she didn't want to be embarrassed. After all, most people when they think of hairpieces, picture the really bad ones and ones that fall off easily in movies, etc.

Get a really good system from here, get a good cut-in and show up on a date with her. I think you may be surprised at the reaction.
Ok, those two quotes reminded me that I’m a fool. How didn’t I mention the following conversation that we had ???

(This conversation took place when I drove her back from my family’s house, days AFTER the incident when she said her father will “never do such thing”, meaning go with a wig. And I know, it’s amazing how much talk about hair and wigs I had with this girl, even though I did not initiate ANY of this).

I’m quoting the entire conversation from my head, word by word:

Her: Jonesy, does your *censored* wears a wig ???

Me (swallowing my spit unnaturally) : Yes, she started loosing her hair at a very young age…

Her: I would have never noticed, it just that last time I saw her she had a short hair, and today she had long hair, but otherwise I would have never noticed.

Me: Yes, last time you saw her she was without the wig (used some concealers, but I didn't tell her that). It’s hard to tell it is a wig with the wig being real human hair and styled well…

Her: Next time I come, can I try her wig ?

Me: I’ll have to ask her, but I think this will be alright, but why ?

Her: I want to change my hair color when I go out sometimes, but I was told by my stylist that if I’ll dye my hair, I might never be able to regain my exact same color that my long hair has now. If the dark wig of your *censored* will make me look pretty, I might want to buy one and go out with it sometimes… (just to be clear, this girl looks amazingly pretty now with her current hair, I have no clue why isn't she satisfied...)

Me: I think your current hair color looks beautiful, but experimenting is always cool…

Is this crazy or what ???, this is My-Father-Will-Never-Do-This girl talking !!!
She doesn’t seem to have a problem with other people’s biology on her head, she doesn’t have a problem to “fool” people thinking a wig’s hair is her real hair (though she CAN color her real hair to match the wig’s, but she fears she'll never get her real color back), she doesn’t have a problem admitting my *censored* looks great with the wig... yet, Her father will NEVER do such thing…

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - Jonesy123 - 12-23-2008, 05:41 AM