• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom cruise wears?
12-29-2008, 07:53 AM,
Re: Tom cruise wears?
I think this was the photo that started the suspicion :

[Image: tcwiy5.jpg]
12-29-2008, 10:49 AM,
Well, even if he doesn't wear, the bright side is that a wig can look better than real hair, sometimes.
12-29-2008, 11:06 AM,
He's got great hair - he is very lucky...

He is nuts though...
12-29-2008, 01:14 PM,
How do you figure that "a wig can look better than real hair, sometimes"? A wig will never be better than a comprable head of hair.... ever.
12-29-2008, 06:22 PM,
CB1 Wrote:How do you figure that "a wig can look better than real hair, sometimes"? A wig will never be better than a comprable head of hair.... ever.

Sometimes some people have real thick hair and it looks like a wig, Also when I was young I had real thin hair and there was no way I could get the styles I do now.

Of course if you have your natural hair and you can do with it what you want a wig is no comparison.
12-29-2008, 07:55 PM,
folliman Wrote:Tom Cruise definetly wears now.. that MI pic is old.. and maybe not a piece. In one of his early films he had a V-shapped hairline, and also now he wears a piece that is super thick and not always color matched 100% perfectly.
I doubt he wears, maybe he had a HT. Who cares anyway.. He does look bloody fit for his age tho.
12-30-2008, 12:17 AM,
Quote:How do you figure that "a wig can look better than real hair, sometimes"? A wig will never be better than a comprable head of hair.... ever.

Take a look at his pic at the start of this page, I've seen wigs who look more like real hair, than this hairstyle.
12-30-2008, 01:33 AM,
It's his own. Just one of the lucky ! In many ways !!! LOL!
12-30-2008, 01:55 AM,
Quote:It's his own. Just one of the lucky ! In many ways !!! LOL!

Well, he is pretty short for a guy. Some say it's not easier than being bald (especially in his demanding environment, looks wise), but he didn't let it keep him from getting anything.
12-30-2008, 02:47 AM,
He's probably not losing a whole lot of sleep over the height issue. I wish I was taller (only 5'6") but I don't let it bother me THAT much. Too many other blessings !