• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Travolta's son has died
01-03-2009, 10:04 AM,
John Travolta's son has died
Sorry for his loss.
01-03-2009, 10:20 AM,
Re: John Travolta's son has died
Was he a wearer?

Sorry couldn't help myself. Some here are obsessed with the famous who wear hair.

I wish him well I pray for his and Kelly's emotional comfort
I cannot relate to since Im am and will remain childless so please pardon the cavalier. I did loose a father this year and I understand that pain.
01-03-2009, 02:04 PM,
I saw this on the MSN homepage....how very sad!! I am a big fan of John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston . My heart goes out to them. Nobody should ever, ever have to bury their own child. a very sad story.
DebbieS.
01-03-2009, 03:02 PM,
DebbieS. Wrote:I saw this on the MSN homepage....how very sad!! I am a big fan of John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston . My heart goes out to them. Nobody should ever, ever have to bury their own child. a very sad story.
DebbieS.

I cannot imagine the loss of a child one has raised for 16 years or 40 years.........Must leave a deep hole in one's heart and home.
01-03-2009, 04:05 PM,
I agree ,Tom. Just so sad.

DebbieS.
01-04-2009, 01:37 PM,
I meet John in 1976 when he was doing research for a upcoming movie.He came into the gas station
asking about a disco and its location.I was pumping gas at that time.I knew who he was from his tv show.
I asked him if he needed anything and he wanted some gum and breath mints.I gave him a case of each,
no charge.My uncle started to have a cow about that and I told him to take it from my slave wage.John said stop
by disco and have a drink on him,even if I am a minor.Not a big deal back then.I went home,which was like
four blocks away,cleaned up, went to the disco with my older brother,who was into that type of music.
He thought I was playing a joke on him.When we got there it was packed and a waiting line was in place.My brother knew the bouncer,and we got in.We spotted John and he called me over,I was ready to pee in my tight jeans!
He sat us down at his table and treated us like old friends,my brother was freaking out.He asked If I wanted
something to eat,and I said sure.The disco did not serve food but the owner sent someone out,just for us.
It was a night I will remember forever,not because of John,but it was the last time I ever spent a night out with my
brother.A few days later he was killed on a motorcycle when a car side swipped him coming out of a alley.
My dad wanted him to sell the bike but he kept riding it.When I heard about Johns son my thoughts went back
to my brother.Sorry for such a long post.
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM,
Meandean;
that is such a touching story. I am so sorry for your tragedy.
DebbieS.
01-08-2009, 05:04 AM,
John has had some pretty bad times that went along with his good times. From charlotte , and Diana in his early life... it might be one of the things that make up why he is still such a nice guy... .. I think Kelly is a winner... if they ever break up .. i would be there..lol... Still pisses me off with the news media.. first thing they do is start hinting the he had some wrong doing in the death of his son. I really believe we should be able to get hunting licenses for Paparazzi season ( from jan 1 thru Dec 31) every year.. with bonuses for anyone bagging more than 10 a season.. cost of license 50 cents with renewal options for 10 years at a cost of $2.00 (with a no charge option for lowlife news producers/editors and plastic wanna be news reporters...

......Should i tell you how i really feel?? lol
01-10-2009, 01:44 AM,
As a scientologist, John doesn't believe in any form of medication or treatment for certain conditions. Some claim that his son should have been getting treatment for autism, but as scientologists don't believe in that, he was never checked.

I'm not saying it was anybodys fault, but some media articles claim that his son should have been getting treatment.

It was a tragic accident and I'm sorry to hear about it Sad