Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first picture of a newbe of hair replacement
01-06-2009, 06:35 AM,
first picture of a newbe of hair replacement
Hello everyone, first thanks to BA for all his help very very usefull!!! Here is some pictures of my first test. Its not the final because i must ajust and cut again, the problem i notice is the dimension of the hair maybe a bit too large, the color is not a problem, i mean its a bit brown compare to my hair is a bit more dark but its because of my crane, its now like shin compare to the crane under my real hair is white, i don't know yet how to improve the color of that.
01-06-2009, 06:45 AM,
Re: first picture of a newbe of hair replacement
Eagle,

I have a few suggestions for you. It looks like you're going with a partial in the front right? I saw what you were talking about (the front half is more brown compared to the back half of your scalp). In this picture I can see the lace lifting a bit in the middle of your head. I think a solution when wearing partial pieces is to grow the hair a little bit longer, that way you can comb the hair over where the piece meets your real hair. More hair means there is more coverage of disparities.

Also, for your hairline. to me it would look better if the recession was more subtle. If it's me, I would build the hairline something like this (notice the red dots):
[Image: sug1.jpg]

Lastly, I think for newbies like us, it's better to have hair that's a little longer. Longer hair can cover up much more mistakes.

Good luck buddy!

Leamon
01-07-2009, 05:40 AM,
What are spec's?
01-08-2009, 07:45 AM,
60% Density

Freestyle (but i recieve the whole hair straight to front)

Length 3"

Straight Hair.

ST30 Tape and Tight Grip glue.