Specs for my new order i need help .. see if this seems good
i am thinking of trying the very thin skin

with

60% density ...
no curl ....
B1 colour....
single bleached knot....
graduated hairline
flat back in the front 1/4" of and inch and the rest all free style...

i want skin because i am not liking the white edge in swiss lace and the attachments take for ever....hair always tends to go forward but my style requires to expose the hair hairline.. with thin skin and graduated hairline i shouldnt have a problem with exposing hair style.. i have tried the skin one and it looked great as in it made it seem like as of hair is growing out of ur scalp...with lace u always gona hide a little there and hide a little here ....i dont know.. but i am thinking that thin skin one will help take care of that problem ...

can we get sinlge knot and graduates hairline for with thin skin.... i dont want implants of injected hair i want knots i think knots look more real on thin skin one ....
01-08-2009, 03:37 AM,
Re: Specs for my new order i need help .. see if this seems good
Specs look fine but..

I would NOT go with all skin if you are new to wearing. For start, it is a lot more detectable on the head than lace, and makes a weird sound if you touch it (like paper rattling). I would also definitely not go with ANY type of skin for an exposed hairline. This can only result in disaster unless you are very experienced and the factory take extra care in ventilating it, and even then I personally don't think it looks "right" unless it's a combdown style. Each to his own.

I'm currently wearing an ultra thin skin base with SFS front, and it's a great combination. I don't care about the noise of the piece because my girlfriend has gotten used to it. It's super fast for attachments, and the SFS hairline is flawless.

My advice for you is to get an SFS front (100% undetectable, don't know where you got the idea is wasn't), #64 base, and if you really MUST have skin, then get a thinskin perimeter.