Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coloring hair to match?
01-09-2009, 01:27 PM,
Coloring hair to match?
Are there any issues with coloring both a new system and my own remaining biological hair a different color? I've got something of an ashy medium brown natural hair, and so is the hair I ordered, but I want to go with a darker brown for both my own hair and the piece. Any reason I (or my stylist) would not be able to do this easily?
01-09-2009, 03:29 PM,
Re: Coloring hair to match?
You're going to need to have her foil the whole head with the color you desire or else its going to stain the base.
01-10-2009, 01:45 AM,
Hey James, good to see you back buddy Smile

Let's see some new pics of your latest and greatest pieces.
01-10-2009, 02:39 AM,
rkymtnchi Wrote:Are there any issues with coloring both a new system and my own remaining biological hair a different color? I've got something of an ashy medium brown natural hair, and so is the hair I ordered, but I want to go with a darker brown for both my own hair and the piece. Any reason I (or my stylist) would not be able to do this easily?

You can do about anything you want when it comes to coloring darker.... the real question is whether or not it's worth the time and hassle. It would be much easier to just order a piece matching your real hair and maintain.