Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out my mohawk!
01-20-2009, 08:46 PM,
Check out my mohawk!
[Image: mohawk.jpg]
01-21-2009, 03:13 AM,
Re: Check out my mohawk!
There's a new hairpiece boundry line shattered! Great job!

Any insights, additional pics you can give me regarding my thread "Buzzed sides & back pics request"? I'm waiting for my pieces to return from having the density reduced. I have sides that look weaker @ longer lengths & decided to go with a 1/4" buzz around the sides/back, when I get them back. They're laces pieces, btw.
01-21-2009, 03:34 AM,
WOW that looks great have you any more pics
01-21-2009, 03:37 AM,
James,
Wow! There truly are no limits. Great!
Regards,
John
01-21-2009, 05:42 AM,
That's outstanding man.

Lets see how far we can push the envelope!
01-21-2009, 11:56 AM,
ha, you're banging all the hot chicks.
01-21-2009, 03:42 PM,
The last mohawk pic was from summer.

This is my latest creation. Its blonde with black. It looks crazy in person!

[Image: blondehawk2.jpg]

[Image: blondehawk1.jpg]
01-21-2009, 03:52 PM,
Mr Kennedy...you have shoved...pushed....and clobbered this hairstyle to the max!!!!!! Outstanding!!! I just wish Jackie could have been there!!! Cheers
01-21-2009, 04:40 PM,
It's creativity like THIS that is going to change the perception of the hairpiece as we know it.

I went rock star with my latest full cap.

[Image: IMGP4123.jpg]

I really need a more conservative unit to finish filming the DVD (to be able to show a more practical, everyday hairstyle) so I was going to get it cut down shorter, but I freakin LOVE it the way it is so I'm going to leave it and wait until my new units arrive in the next week or two. The above pic was immediately after the cut-in, so between the hair settling and the modifications I have made to the hairline and the temples it looks even better now.

Come to think of it.....I have never ever in my life had a super crazy 'do. I think I'm gonna do a waxworks fauxhawk this weekend and hit a couple of clubs. And of course I will get some pics.

Great inspiration James!
01-21-2009, 05:10 PM,
I highly recommend the faux hawk or mohawk look if you have receding temple areas. By styling the hair up and towards the center, it looks totally natural!

Also, using dimensional coloring techniques (2 or more colors), you really can add to the realism, as well as make it a more modern and stylish look!

The sky is the limit these days!

JRob, definitely try out the faux hawk look! Its alot of fun to rock out your hairdo once in awhile!