Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my full cap photos
01-25-2009, 06:04 AM,
Re: my full cap photos
Yes, the short hair at the back is so natural looking that at first i even thought it's your own hair.
But there is something wrong with temples. May be it's just because hair on temples is too long...
01-25-2009, 07:12 AM,
i cant even view the pics on that website. Everything is blank
:-\
01-25-2009, 09:29 PM,
dino

i can only see 1 pic the back of your head which loos great but how do i see the others :?
01-25-2009, 11:24 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:i cant even view the pics on that website. Everything is blank

Did you register on the site? I had to register to see them.

KenJJ
01-26-2009, 12:18 AM,
KenJJ Wrote:
Xeon005 Wrote:i cant even view the pics on that website. Everything is blank

Did you register on the site? I had to register to see them.

KenJJ

kens right you need to sign up to see all the photos

wow dino your pic look great . this is the way to go if you have thin sides . my sides are thick other wise i would go this way
01-26-2009, 01:53 PM,
KenJJ Wrote:Wow Dino that looks good. No one will ever suspect anything with that. I just ordered a full cap to try one out. What density is yours?

KenJJ

KenJJ--good to see you around here. I ordered this 65% density all around. It is less dense than other 65% density orders I've put in over the past couple of years. In the nape where I cut the hair the shortest, ironically it looks to be about 40% density to me.
01-26-2009, 06:39 PM,
dino Wrote:
KenJJ Wrote:Wow Dino that looks good. No one will ever suspect anything with that. I just ordered a full cap to try one out. What density is yours?

KenJJ

KenJJ--good to see you around here. I ordered this 65% density all around. It is less dense than other 65% density orders I've put in over the past couple of years. In the nape where I cut the hair the shortest, ironically it looks to be about 40% density to me.

Dino that density looks real natural. 65% is what I ordered for mine. I still have pretty good side hair but after reading about some of the advantages of full caps and seeing JRob's pics I thought I would give one a try. I like the idea of not having to worry about blending issues or color fade. I'm sure there's going to be a learning curve attaching a full cap compared to a topper but with practice I'm sure I'll master it.

KenJJ
01-27-2009, 10:44 AM,
Wow guys...thanks for all that positive feedback, and even the negative feedback. I played around quite a bit with the sides over the past day, and I think I am going to be able to take this thing to yet another level within the next week. I realize I will need to be more careful about not getting glue in the hair on the sides. At the same time, I am probably going to have to cut the Swiss lace even closer to the hairline on the sides..This is getting exciting. I'm feeling like I am going to be able to get a look I didn't think possible. At the same time, there are some real challenges with a full cap that I have to figure out still. All in all, I'm a much happier camper than I was in a topper.
01-27-2009, 10:47 AM,
Dino,

I too am considering a full cap. what are some of the challenges you mention? I am curios to find all I can about this direction as my sides are TRASH.

Thanks.
fourFingers
01-27-2009, 10:50 AM,
Hi there

Great pics!! I wonder if you could divulge two bits of info.

1) The specs for the unit
2) What attachment method you use.

Cheers