Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time flys,I have been with Toplace since 2004,and you?
01-28-2009, 04:01 PM,
Time flys,I have been with Toplace since 2004,and you?
Man,time is moving fast.I have been with Toplace since 2004.When a person can stay with a online
business,like Toplace,for many years,that says something about the business.Its 2009 and I am proud to
be a Toplace user.I just wanted to share that.
01-28-2009, 06:39 PM,
Re: Time flys,I have been with Toplace since 2004,and you?
I just placed an order and I can't wait. I'm very excited about how I will look Smile
01-29-2009, 02:45 AM,
That is great news to hear. I see nothing but good things on this forum. Just switch from the club and look forward to long term relationship with Toplace also. Too bad I missed the convention.
01-29-2009, 05:18 AM,
I started almost 3 years ago! That's crazy isn't it?
01-29-2009, 11:18 AM,
I've been with Toplace ever since it started. Met BA on the old Farrell forum shortly after I purchased a couple of Farrell systems for $4800 and the rest is history.

KenJJ
01-29-2009, 01:01 PM,
Mr.Burns Wrote:I started almost 3 years ago! That's crazy isn't it?

Me too, I got started the first part of 2006.

If you would have told me back then that I would be filming an instructional DVD for full caps and that I would be developing a line of hair care products, I would have laughed at you. Now I'm getting ready to attend my 4th convention in three different countries. Imagine that!

It's funny the direction life takes us!
01-29-2009, 04:10 PM,
I'm with you, KenJJ. I remember the day BA got on Hairsite and announced that he could get us Farrell quality pieces for, what seemed like, almost nothing. I didn't believe it at first but I've never looked back since.
01-30-2009, 12:08 AM,
dino Wrote:I'm with you, KenJJ. I remember the day BA got on Hairsite and announced that he could get us Farrell quality pieces for, what seemed like, almost nothing. I didn't believe it at first but I've never looked back since.

Dino I remember it well. BA said he had a friend who was making Farrell quality systems at a fraction of the price Farrell was charging. He posted a link to his forum(which Harirsite kept deleting because they were pro Farrell)and most of us followed him over. Some like Frosty, Lester Burnam, Norwood, Paul and a few other Farrell regulars were either too skeptical to follow us or never saw the link. I feel sorry if they're still with Farrell. I have to admit I was a little skeptical too when BA brought it up and said the systems were only going for around $300. I never paid less than a $1000 for a system and those looked like chinese carpets so I wasn't expecting much for $300. What a pleasant surprise it turned out to be when I received my first order. It started off as Coolpiece then soon there after Toplace came along. Now here we are years later still talking about hair but alot happier doing it.

KenJJ
01-30-2009, 07:31 AM,
I have been with TL since 2004 as well.
BA haas always been top notch not only as a business owner, but as a person.
I will stay with them until I no longer need hair, which will be quite a while unless we get a cure....