Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get bleached knots?
01-31-2009, 06:39 AM,
How to get bleached knots?
I thought systems from toplace are supposed to have the front hairline knots, if not all knots, bleached. My custom system came in and the knots were NOT bleached. Why is this and how do I prevent waiting two months for a hair system that comes back with visible knots?

Thank you
01-31-2009, 09:24 AM,
Re: How to get bleached knots?
Hi, I had the same problem with my first Toplace piece, so I send it to back to BA, and he fixed it, but I had to wait like 1 month, it was really exasperating, and when it came back, just the knots in the front were bleached, but all the rest of the piece have visible knots, and my problem is the crown area, the knots in the crown area are way too visible, and people ask me why the hell do I have black dots on my scalp, and I have to say that is because my skin is so delicate or sensitive to sunlight or whatever I think at the moment.
So I hope someone could help us, and tell us how to bleach knots ourselves.
01-31-2009, 10:21 AM,
There is a trick that would allow those knots to look bleached without bleach.I ran across it a few weeks back
and thought it was a great trick.I did not bookmark so I will have to find it again,I hope.
01-31-2009, 12:11 PM,
Check my info links threads there are 2 of the best methods there.
01-31-2009, 03:40 PM,
Well, personally,I don't think we should have to go to the trouble of bleaching the knots. Why don't they come with bleached knots? I don't mean to be critical in a negative way, but rather in a what-can-we-do-to-make-things-better way. Toplace is known for its high quality.
01-31-2009, 07:06 PM,
Just be careful bleaching them. The last one I got re-bleached lasted a mere five weeks - the hair fell out by the truckload. That's the risk you take with bleaching, it can damage the hair structurally.
02-01-2009, 02:14 AM,
My last 2 units have had PERFECTLY bleached knots throughout, and I had zero hair fallout. (The hair color is dark brown, BTW). Now I know that it can be done, and I will always want that again.