Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Pics* 68% Freestyle/Flatback Front *Pics*
02-02-2009, 03:34 PM,
Re: *Pics* 68% Freestyle/Flatback Front *Pics*
NotGuilty Wrote:The forehead isn't wrinkled cuz he's old! He's just lifting his eyebrows up. Can' you see that?

I'm all for constructive criticism but I think you are out of the realm of reasonable crtique.

No, I don't see that. Wrinkles (even on the earlobes), skin texture and color. It's a composite impression. I'll leave it at that, how about you?
02-02-2009, 03:53 PM,
The hairline and density is fine.

I cut hair for a living. The hairline looks absolutely normal.

And guess what? People do have full heads of hair in real life! No one is going to think he's wearing a hairpiece with that style, density, or hairline!

The problem I see with alot of hair wearers is they think you should look like you're balding to really pull off a hairpiece. They think low density and receding hairlines look best. Well, alot of people have normal hairlines and high densities.

So Snipe, keep up the style and the good work! It looks excellent!
02-02-2009, 04:05 PM,
I like this style. Good work, Snipe!

And as still a non-wearer, the only thing I would think if I even thought anything looked artificial with this(and this was only after it was mentioned that something didn't look right), would only be that it looked like he may have dyed his hair.
02-02-2009, 10:17 PM,
I have a very similar density and hair length. Its a little thinner in the front (63%), but there is no way anyone would suspect this. It looks like semi thick hair, thats all. Not super thick all. As stated its not strange to have semi thick hair.

The other thing is that this is being posted on a hair replacement message board meaning that we all know how that its a piece, but the reality is 99% of people who see us everyday have no idea (if worn relatively properly). The average person doesnt dissect some ones hair like we do. If you have hair and it looks nice no one thinks otherwise.
I get more compliments on my hair now then i ever did before.

Snipes hair looks good the hair line is totally not to thick and you cant judge the color over a computer...sorry. The other thing it is in no way to low. The fact that you don't wear and feel that you have the knowledge of how it should be done and worn is odd to me???
02-02-2009, 11:23 PM,
Guys, you should also remember this was ordered as a full cap. Hence the lack of grey and dark colour - these things don't matter using a full cap cos you don't need to blend.

So while this unit might be trickier for him to blend, it still looks good.

You would prbably think quite differently if you saw the full package!
02-02-2009, 11:35 PM,
Not is right on the money.
02-03-2009, 06:05 AM,
This is why my Full Cap DVD isn't ready yet.

I could have had everything shot and edited by now, but the piece I am wearing would be picked apart because of the temples. People would say "Is that all you can do with a full cap?" and the answer would be "No, this is an example of something that I had to temporarily correct until my new units arrive" but unfortunately a DVD doesn't allow for two-way communication, lol

Anyway, I decided to show BOTH a less than perfect unit AND a unit that not even a hairwearer could spot, so people will know the reality.

I don't hesitate for a second to walk out of the house with the unit I am wearing, because it would never be spotted by the general public, and most hairwearers wouldn't pick up on it either but I want to show all aspects on the video.