Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair - not for everyone...
03-13-2009, 09:07 AM,
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone...
Whoever doesn't have scars all over their head from transplants: consider yourself lucky that you have the option to shave and shut up lol. Just kidding, sort of. It's just frustrating cuz you guys consider yourself so unlucky cuz you're losing your hair but trust me, it could be worse. At least you got a choice. Look on the bright side. Plus, being bald is socially acceptable, you see guys with shaved heads all the time. Granted, not everyone looks good with the q-ball look. I have a friend that does it and he looks terrible with no hair. Some guys look great. Whatever.

To the guy who shaved and was talking about vanity: Don't say that vanity is bad and then in the same breath say "but i'm not saying you guys who are vain are bad". There's nothing wrong with wearing or not wearing. Being vain isn't a bad thing unless it's overly excessive.

You're right: attitude, confidence, wit, social skills, etc mean more than anything when it comes to women. Totally correct. But that holds true whether you wear or not. If you look handsome, have all those personality traits/stats and wear hair that looks natural and have a REAL HONEST attitude of "i don't give a f**k, i wear hair so what lol" then only a really stupid, immature, shallow, and imo WEIRD woman will have a problem with it. It's the person not the hair, and it works both ways. Whether you wear hair and are bald underneath, bald and not wearing, or not bald, it's all about YOU and how much you like yourself that determines your success. Remember, know one can like you more than you like yourself, and you can like no one more than you like yourself. Work on your self-concept - with or without hair. It's the key to life in general. I own a store and a guy comes in who has one of the worst pieces I have ever seen, and he's a totally likeable, confident older guy who is HAPPY. Happiness is more attractive than anything.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone... - NotGuilty - 03-13-2009, 09:07 AM