Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair - not for everyone...
03-13-2009, 08:38 AM,
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone...
Pwhack,

You must be looking in this forum for questions you have. There are a lot of ways that you will not have to spend a lot of money or time to look better wearing a hairpiece. I know that a lot of people here take it to a much higher level and you certainly don't have to go that far. You can look better with some of this information.

The pictures of that guy is of one of our new elected officials and I would have assumed he would take some time and effort to look like he knows MILLIONS of people are going to see him and have to take notice of what is on his head. If he really does not care, then he should go natural. You have to care somewhat if you choose to wear a hairpiece. I think he would look better natural. I myself have some transplant scars and can maintain a hair-piece that is about as undetectable as most of them. I wish I had the option but I don't feel I do. Anyway, my hair looks great today, because fo the info on care from this forum and I am looking forward to my piece from Toplace, and I plan on doing the cut and tweaking MYSELF.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone... - hairagain - 03-13-2009, 08:38 AM