Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair - not for everyone...
03-12-2009, 11:56 PM,
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone...
The picture below is why wearing hair can be emotional for many of us. When I see someone looking like this I know what I have on my head looks head and shoulders better that this guys but I wonder, Am I in the same category as this guy? If people bust me for wearing hair, do they think of me in this way?

On days when you know your piece is not looking it's best, somethime you FEEL like you are this guy...

This is what people who do not wear hair yet are PETRIFIED of looking like...

Who ever is responsible for this mans Hair Piece should look into some other field of work. They have totaly failed as a hair replacement solution.. They should be shot. EVERYTHING is wrong with this poor man's hair. The color is wrong, the density is wrong, so it the cut, style, shape, texture, he would be better off drawing his hair on with a magic marker. Where ever this guy is going, they sould have NEVER let him walk around looking like this. This is what some hair clubs do, they stick a bath mat on your head, tell you haw much better you look, oopen the door and push you out into society.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone... - hairagain - 03-12-2009, 11:56 PM