Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing hair - not for everyone...
03-05-2009, 10:36 AM,
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone...
Good post...I felt like I was in the same boat as you when I wore. I think TopLace is a great company and delivers quality pieces for an unbelievable price. Unfortunately, I had a series of problems when not only getting my piece shipped out but also going to a stylist and getting it cut/fitted. Eventually I just threw the piece in the trash, as I felt like it wasn't for me after all the trouble I went through.

At 23, I've dealt with hair loss for 6 years trying my best to hide the fact it was happening. Hats, Toppik, Dermatch, and Rogaine. All methods worked but not in a way where I could be myself again...I still worried about people looking at me, rubbing my head, or just sweating at the gym. Rogaine foam had great results as my whole head was thickening up with hair within 2 months but I did notice a slightly bloated face. Finally I just broke down and knew I had to gain confidence in my appearance and know that there are millions of balding men out there that are successful and have beautiful companions.

Soon enough I started going to places without the hat or the concealer. I've always had my hair buzzed and now I sport a great (yet faint) horseshoe. I feel like a leader of the pack for friends my age and it helps me stand out of the crowd. I use my wit, kindness, and CONFIDENCE to attract women. Sure, the girls that I dealt with years prior think it's probably weird but at this age...I don't want those girls. I want one that knows vanity is the last thing to have on your mind...especially in a world of lust, abuse, and infidelity.

Please, no one take this as a bash on people who wear pieces. I applaud you as it is not easy but remember that the piece is nothing without confidence.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Wearing hair - not for everyone... - wheresbaldo - 03-05-2009, 10:36 AM