Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you keep the HP attached?
02-24-2009, 09:02 PM,
How long do you keep the HP attached?
From the forum I have learned that most people here reattach every 5-7 days. Yet when I review the tapes and glues, many give 2-4 weeks of hold, also the popular ST-30 in particular.

Was I wrong in thinking most people reattach every 5-7 days? And who keeps it attached for 2 or more weeks?
02-24-2009, 10:03 PM,
Re: How long do you keep the HP attached?
eupe124 Wrote:From the forum I have learned that most people here reattach every 5-7 days.
I think they do it more for hygiene than anything else.. I am planning to leave mine attached for two weeks this time to see how I go..and with the ST-30 hold, I don't think it'll be a problem.
02-24-2009, 10:52 PM,
I reattach once per week. So every 7 days.

I can do two weeks as well, but reattaching is so quick and easy and it makes you feel "cleaner" somehow up there - so why not do it? Takes about 1.5 hour in total, and just 1 hour if I rush.
02-24-2009, 11:44 PM,
I attach 3weeks plus. I use all st 30.[img]

Sam[/img]
02-25-2009, 04:17 AM,
I could go 3 weeks and use to go 4 weeks at the club.
Now i go every 2 weeks and it feels so good to reattach. And my hair looks better than when I went to the club.
02-25-2009, 05:35 AM,
Every two days.10 seconds to remove unit,2 minutes to clean sclap,4 minutes to apply glue and set unit
on head,1 minute to style hair.Total time =7 minutes and 10 seconds every 2 days.
Easy living method,nice and easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
02-25-2009, 05:48 AM,
I am usually gone for 4 days at a time for my job and that is as long as I like to keep it attached. My real hair starts feeling kind of nasty and my scalp does too.

The longer you keep it on, the messier the cleanup process gets. Certain tapes will start to get gooey and so does the glue.