Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Travolta outed....again (photos)
02-20-2010, 08:35 AM,
Re: John Travolta outed....again (photos)
I really wonder if it is common knowledge that Travolta wears. I don't think his piece reaches anywhere near the public awareness of a Shatner or Reynolds.

I bet I could go around work and ask people, " Do you think Travolta wears a hairpiece?" I bet every one of them would look up surprised at such a question. They might think about it after that, but probably most never read or heard about the issue.

The reason I think most are oblivious to Travolta is because I do a radio morning show-- so we deal with celebrity talk all the time. Never has a caller mentioned Travolta wearing. Never heard a snicker about him. In my life, it seems the people who really are aware of hairpieces tend to be guys who are balding. For pretty much everyone else, it's just not something that either that important, or memorable, unless the piece is really bad.

I don't think Travolta's pieces are bad. I think he did a pretty darn good of fooling almost everyone for years, until the advent of toupee hunters on the internet. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: John Travolta outed....again (photos) - knockahoma - 02-20-2010, 08:35 AM