Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New trick coming that will blow you away!
03-20-2009, 05:29 PM,
Re: New trick coming that will blow you away!
haha. Ive been doing that same thing, but a little different. I only do that on the perimeter hair that blends in with my own hair. Sometimes I have a little gap or something from not putting the unit on perfectly. I use prothik however. I spray that and then spray a little got2b and comb it all together. For the side and temple areas where i need less i do the same thing but with dermmatch like you said. It coats the hairs and helps with the blending.

I recommend this method on the perimeter hairs or for blending or small bald gaps between your system hair and y our real hair. But as far as coating your entire head with it, no never did it. Just the perimeter areas, or where ur thin real hair meets the fake hair. But yeah i been doing this for awhile. Sometimes you do things and u dont even think about posting them here. I should have. Thanks for the post meandean. U have some cool got2bglued tips. U should work for them! lol
03-21-2009, 03:49 AM,
Very creative Dean.

I'm going to have to pick up some of the other GTBG products and do some experimenting. Seems like a good tool for the toolbox. I actually have the "rubber cement" or whatever it's called and it didn't do anything for me. I guess I need to pick up some of the spray and the spiking glue??
03-21-2009, 09:15 AM,
What does "Got2BGlued" do? Is this what prevents the dermmatch from rubbing off? When I used that stuff it rubbed off everywhere, especially pillows.
03-21-2009, 02:53 PM,
Yes ,it will prevent your pillow from getting black.Heres a test to show you what I mean.
Do the trick and rub the spounge on the top your hand and let it dry.Now see how hard it is to rub off.
The GTBG seals it in.This new trick also kills that red/orange glow also.
03-21-2009, 04:29 PM,
Interesting. That would be the cure for dermmatch rubbing off for people who use it on their real hair too, huh? Like people who don't wear hair and are looking for concealment. That was the main reason I stopped using it, I could never get it to not rub out.

Does it stay on your hairpiece for good? Or do you wash it out no problem and then redo each time?

Seems like it will be really helpful with coloring issues too, make your side/back hair and hairpiece same color. How long does it stay again?
03-22-2009, 01:10 AM,
I don't understand what is new about the idea of applying hairspray of some kind after using a concealer. That's what all the concealer direction say to do. But yes, it works nicely.
03-22-2009, 06:06 AM,
yeah , I guess he means using that spray as opposed to other hair sprays It locks in the concealer a little more, but at the same time make sure you comb it well, because it can really turn ur hair into a hard crusty mess if u spray too much.
03-22-2009, 08:11 AM,
Yes, you must comb it in.It locks in the DermMatch.It does a great job of blending the real hair into the
other humans hair.If you have a slight off color,its gone.The key word is slight.If your hair is thin,this will help out
big time.If you have that red/orange glow,its gone.You could also add some sunscreen into this trick also.
We all wear hair and we all need tricks to help us look good and save money,bottom line.
09-02-2009, 08:18 AM,
Meandean Wrote:Yes, you must comb it in.It locks in the DermMatch.It does a great job of blending the real hair into the
other humans hair.If you have a slight off color,its gone.The key word is slight.If your hair is thin,this will help out
big time.If you have that red/orange glow,its gone.You could also add some sunscreen into this trick also.
We all wear hair and we all need tricks to help us look good and save money,bottom line.

Hi,

Thanks for this advice, I have the orange glow thing in certain light so I will try DermMatch and the spray.