Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jrob's new pics
08-28-2009, 03:55 PM,
Jrob's new pics
Jrob, you mentioned you have new pics. I wanted to keep quiet and not rush you, but I'm too anxious...so I'll just blantantly say it: do you have them? I can't wait to see them!

Leamon
08-30-2009, 03:32 AM,
Re: Jrob's new pics
http://hairjive.com/blog/2009/08/20/my-latest-full-cap/

I took these in a dark room with a flash. This unit looks even better in person.

It would have also helped if I would have ad someone else take pics of the back. It looks a little odd with my neck craned forward.
09-01-2009, 03:07 AM,
Hey JRob. My honest opinion on this is that the hairline is too high and your temples are too far back, givine you a larger forehead.

The rest of it looks amazing as usual.

I think the other pieces looked awesome though, so I guess you're just experimenting more with the specs at the hairline/temples?
09-01-2009, 01:34 PM,
Would it hurt too much to smile Smile in at least a few of the photos? You look awfully glum :cry: , which I'm sure you're not. So put on a happy face! Big Grin
09-01-2009, 03:13 PM,
Bangless Wrote:Would it hurt too much to smile Smile in at least a few of the photos? You look awfully glum :cry: , which I'm sure you're not. So put on a happy face! Big Grin

That's what the insanity of trying to run an existing business PLUS set up two new ones (complete with product development, marketing strategies, websites, video content, travel, etc, etc, etc) will do to you!

Seriously though, I'm not joking when I say that I'm often up until 3-4am working on the blog or graphic design or editing or whatever needs to be done. I know businesses are always rough in the beginning (and I've started a handful of them, so I should know!) but you never get used to the 7 day/70 hour workweeks. Trust me....I'm taking a vacation at the first opportunity!

Burnsy- I'm still not speaking with you since you didn't at least come down for a pint when I was in your neck of the woods.

J/K

Anyway, I agree with you, I even mentioned something about it in the blog post. If my attachment is even a fraction of an inch off it throws off the look of the piece. And for some reason pictures tend to accentuate it.

I also look a little better (IMO) with more of a comb down style that covers my forehead.

BTW....I took a couple of hairline close-up pics with my last attachment which was better http://hairjive.com/blog/2009/08/31/semi...ine-shots/