Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair coloring
03-18-2009, 10:37 AM,
Re: Hair coloring
Color has ALWAYS been a problem for me. I had the color just right (used ADF and that worked GREAT)on one of the last hairpieces from a hair club/salon and while I am waiting for my new piece from Toplace, (they don't know I am going to fly solo from now on) I JUST got the last of my units from that place I had been going being that it was already paid for. I gotta tell ya, I am so sick and tired of something ALWAYS being wrong. I know I am sounding like spolied little wanker but there always is! Either the cut is off, the knots are visible, body wave is curly, or whatever. I had it cut on the long side because the last time they cut it WAY too short. It looked ok at the salon but when I cam home, I re-cut it, bleached the knots (again), it was looking good till I saw that they touched up my real hair and its TOO DARK! I have a shade lighter on my top, a line between the 2 because of the color and now a shade darker on my back and sides. I am destined to look like guy with a rug I guess. What can I do to make the top and sides balance? I dont want to darken my top, that is the color everything is SUPPOSED to be.

I always have issues with color, eventually, I fix them by coloring the unit and my own hair at the same time but this is a barnd new piece and freshly colored sides and back. Anybody know af a way to fix??

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Hair coloring - wiggy - 03-18-2009, 06:58 AM
Re: Hair coloring - Rod - 03-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Re: Hair coloring - GQPilot 737 - 03-18-2009, 08:43 AM
Re: Hair coloring - Closer2Free - 03-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Re: Hair coloring - hairagain - 03-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Re: Hair coloring - Guest - 03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Re: Hair coloring - hairagain - 03-18-2009, 11:45 PM