Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie girl, looking for an answer on Qs from other girls?
04-18-2009, 09:04 AM,
Newbie girl, looking for an answer on Qs from other girls?
Hey guys,

As an established member of Hair Club for nearly three years now, I have become fed up with paying so much money every single month ($439) for my unit and program. So one day I decided to search on Google for alternatives, and found TopLace.

So, I spoke to John about three weeks ago about placing an order (lol, actually as I was on the phone with him, my dog ran into me and I had to go to the hospital with a concussion. Niiiice.. so John if you see this, I'm sorry if I was loopy towards the end of our conversation! I was concussed! Tongue).

Anyway, I'm going to be sending him my old HC unit as then they'd be able to measure it and I could determine which lace unit is right for me. He said I could get highlights, but I was curious as to how many I am allowed to get? I noticed this forum is primarily male dominated, so girls with TopLace, how long is your hair? I want to get it very, very long, and somewhat similar with highlights as my hair is now (attached.. this is my new HC system as of 4/1/09):

I'd like to get something similar to that, with the main base a LITTLE lighter brown. Do you guys think that's feasible?

Also, girls, how do you glue your hair on without your hair getting in it? Do you clip it on top of your head? I plan to wear my hair to bed and keep it glued on as long as possible (I think the longest is 3-4 weeks with the strongest glue?), so I'm curious as to how that works for anyone who wears that long?

Thank you for reading.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Newbie girl, looking for an answer on Qs from other girls? - christinaglitter - 04-18-2009, 09:04 AM