Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape - Pics Added
06-20-2009, 12:14 AM,
Re: Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape - Pics Added
thelonghairedman Wrote:my new york being that i am from NY i had to say. great job. i dont know how you got 11 days out of walker no shine but god bless. i could get like 2 or 3.

guys if i layed lown Liquid bandage does that add alot more time even with the tape?

i havent done the whole liquuid bandage thing since the days of ultrahold?

-dom

Thanks BA, John et al, you're all very kind & the encouragement gets me charged to tackle the further adjustments needed to perfect this hair game ( putting the tape on the piece/getting hairpiece stubble out of the hair line for reclaiming a clear strip of lace at the front)!

Dom - guess it's body chemistry, but I've learned that if you take care of the variables, it betters your chances. First, with tape it's gotta be all skin contact - before I trimmed the piece, it was somewhat in the back/side hair + at 3 fingers on my forehead. The movement/growth of hair + the movement/oils of the forehead just weakened everything & the look of too far down + weak temples was shit. Second, I scrub my head with an alcohol wipe right before attachment to take ALL OIL off the contact areas. Third, I looked at the DVD & re-read posts and made sure that I "tacked down-stretched-tacked down-stretched" the whole attachment. On the vacation attachment, I felt the snug for the first day or so, then it relaxed. And fourth, rinse every day, shampoo only off the head. I've only learned that since vacation - if I did it then, I likely would have gotten 3 weeks instead of 13 days. I also ( after detach + shampoo of the piece) have taken to wiping the inside of the piece with alcohol, too remove the conditioners from the lace - the tape wasn't sticking as well as it should have otherwise.

And yes, I know I have a fookin huge knot! But hey, I've been hit with bats, elbows, knees, 300lb linemen, heel kicks & cars.....ain't broke nuthin' yet, so that thick skeleton has got advantages!! :mrgreen:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape - Pics Added - Mr.NewYork - 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM