Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
04-23-2009, 11:30 AM,
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
Hello, I have not posted in while since the old forum, but I just recieved my new PSB Full Cap that was cut in by Debbie( Great Job) and I have some pics to put up. Well first I say it takes me like 2 minutes at the most for me to put this on, because I have not used glue to attach a hairpice in 3 years ever since I started using GOT2BEGLUED freeze spray. In reality PSB pieces have always just stuck to my head even just the topper without using the spray, now a full cap really goes on tight and won't come off in water even without the spray, but that is me. I also love the ability to wear the piece out get to a pool party then take the piece of to go in the water if I want and then just put it on again afterwards. See with a topper you can't do that because you look kind of silly with just the to shaved off, now with a full cap I can go to work with hair 1 day, the next day without depends on how I feel. Now I will get 2 different size hais ones to be able to change my look when ever I want. Here are some pics of me at the beach during the day without the piece, then me and my daughter at the fair with it on. I will get more pictures of better quality and post them here , plus I might put a little video of me attaching the piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics) - llekyam1 - 04-23-2009, 11:30 AM