Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any pictures of people with partial pieces
05-14-2009, 01:48 AM,
any pictures of people with partial pieces
hi first of all id like to say hi to everyone , this site has been recommended to me by colin aka mr burns, my hairline has thined a good deal in the last 6 yrs i was considering the transplant route because my hairloss is minor and i thought i could regain my natural hairline through a transplant, but the more i researched , the more i realised that the results from transplants are unpredictable and that annoying thing called shockloss can leave you in a worse case scenario than you where prior to the transplant , i guess at this stage i was feeling a bit depressed, but then i came across some pics of colin on hairloss help and couldnt believe how realistic a hair system could look , so since then i have been researching hair systems as an alternative to transplants i have looked at alot of pics on this forum now and i have to say im amazed at how realistic the toplace systems are , i would appreciate it greatly if someone could show me pics of themselfs or someone else wearing a partial, im a litlle concerned with the blending with my natural hair which is still quite thick behind the hairline, also would i have to make a template for a partial, and how secure it would be when attached , i will look forward to your pics and replys thank you

Messages In This Thread
any pictures of people with partial pieces - summerbreeze - 05-14-2009, 01:48 AM