Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair system for just the hairline?
05-30-2009, 10:46 AM,
Hair system for just the hairline?
Hello,
This is my first time posting and I am completely new and interested in the idea of hair systems. I am 18 years old and have receded quite a bit. I have spent a few thousand dollars on laser and natural treatments but my hairline has still continued to move backwards. After spending that much money I do not want to just shave off all my healthy hair in the back, sides and top. Is it possible to just get a SFS lace bit for just the hairline? If so, how would I go about doing it? Would I have to buy a whole system and cut out my own hairline strip from that? I am a student and am tight for cash, especially after just unloading everything I had on laser and natural treatments. And a TP is out of the question for me because one, I cannot afford it and two, I do not want the rest of my head to go bald and then just have a sweet hairline with nothing behind it and then having to shave it off just to then wear a system. There is a pic of my current situation. Help please! I want to have a normal hairline for my age!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Hair system for just the hairline? - tokerjoker123 - 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM