Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep it or lost it? (photos)
01-19-2018, 12:46 PM,
RE: Keep it or lost it?
[quote='sp1n3ch0' pid='45314' dateline='1516316117']
I didn't have much "noticeable" hair loss when I started wearing. However, I was limited to a certain style and was using a lot of toppik. I was also losing hair FAST. I had almost no hair loss up until 29, but shed like crazy in the last 2 years. I did not want to do propecia and most transplant results aren't that great, so I took the plunge, shaved the top of my head, and haven't looked back. Hair has always been very important to me and it's worth the effort to have the hair I want. No one has said anything about my hair being fake since I started wearing, so either they don't know or they don't want to hurt my feelings. The crew I work with would love to bust my balls over it if they knew, so must be the former. I was also out of work for a few weeks when I made the switch, which I'm sure helped as well. It's a bit scary taking the plunge, but I'm happy so far with my decision.

The picture on the left is my natural hair with toppik...
[/quote
wow. I never used toppik, but it must work well. your hair looks very full...almost too much hair. I don't see any hair loss one bit

Messages In This Thread
Keep it or lost it? (photos) - bamac1986 - 01-19-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: Keep it or lost it? - sp1n3ch0 - 01-19-2018, 10:55 AM
RE: Keep it or lost it? - thomasgrn - 01-19-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Keep it or lost it? - antywanty - 01-20-2018, 10:47 AM