Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Questions
11-16-2017, 03:24 PM,
Beginner Questions
I'm 26 and my hair has been steadily thinning out over the last 6 or so years. Growing my hair to any significant length draws attention to how thin it is, so for the past few years I've had a very short buzz cut. At this length it looks fine, but I'm just a bit tired of having a perpetually buzzed head. I've been looking at my options, and have ruled out topical and oral medications, and hair transplants, for multiple reasons. This brings me to hair systems, wigs, etc. The more research I do into hair systems, the more questions I have. If anyone has the time to answer a few, I'd appreciate it!

- What is your daily, weekly, monthly commitment with wearing hair?

- Which hairstyles work well with hair systems, and which do not?

- When making a custom hair system, should options like length, curl and density be based on what you want your hair to look like, or what it would look like if you hadn't lost you hair?

- Bases! This I find really confusing. On the TopLace website for example, it says French lace is stronger than Swiss, and disappears just as well, yet they are the same price. Why would someone go for Swiss over French then? Are the stronger, more expensive bases expected to extend the life of your system?

- Do hair systems damage the little real hair you have?

- Is there an option to change the shape of the hairline?

Many thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Beginner Questions - dekkalife - 11-16-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Beginner Questions - ToplaceUSA - 11-21-2017, 01:07 AM