Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
potential customer, have questions about styles and whatnot
10-21-2017, 04:13 PM,
RE: potential customer, have questions about styles and whatnot
Some of your images were really too small and not of good enough resolution to evaluate.

Shorter hairstyles (1-1.5 inches) are much harder to appear convincing than longer styles (2.5 inches and above). The reason has to do with blending the HP hair with your own. The two must match in terms of color, texture, shine, etc and short HP hair does not allow for much hair to mingle with your own bio hair. Yes, it can be done but it's not easy, especially if this is your first HP. I tried a shorter style and discovered this, recently. Scroll down, the images are here:

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=6491&page=2

Below, is a view from the side with the part where the blending was the most difficult. Recently, I found that if you use a pomade, the blend is much better. Not perfect, but harder to detect.

If you go with a longer length on the top with a fade on the sides, it may actually be easier to achieve, since any lack of perfect blending may be ascribed to the "style" as, for example, with undercut hairstyles. If you are younger or looking to achieve a hipster style, then that will work for you.

In my case, being older, these possibilities would not work as well for me....sigh.
I'm sure younger guys will eventually chime in with their experiences.

Whatever you decide, I do advise you to have your hair styled by a professional who is experienced working with HPs, at least for your first system. That way, the two of you can tweek the style until it works out best.

Let us know how it works and share the images if you feel like it. Good luck, but defiintely go for it!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: potential customer, have questions about styles and whatnot - JaySon29 - 10-21-2017, 04:13 PM